Sunday, March 21, 2010

Red Sox Nation Holds Its Breath

Yes. We at AS are proud, card-carrying members of Red Sox Nation, and we're holding our breath right now for one of our brethren.

Recently, nineteen-year-old Red Sox prospect Ryan Westmoreland was diagnosed with a cavernous malformation and underwent surgery. I remember when I heard I froze, and then sort of crumpled a bit. You see, BBB is just a year younger than Ryan. Though my son's doing well, I know what Ryan and his family are facing right now. So yes. I crumpled a bit.

We, a family who's kicking CCMs butt and fellow members of Red Sox Nation, wish Ryan and his family well. May he recover quickly.

Read more here, here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hi. Did you have something you wished to say? Yes? Excellent.