Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Piece Of Advice



I realize

now that people probably feel weird when I talk about my situation. I just want everyone to know that I'm not expecting you to say anything. I'm not expecting anything profound. Sometimes, I just want to talk about it. I'm not looking for a should to cry on.

Just, please. Don't tell me I am over-reacting. Them's some fightin' words ;)

--Calabresella, from her blog, Girl With a Pearl Size Cavernous Angioma.


You can find the rest of her post here.

I want to thank her for letting me blatantly steal her first paragraph and linking to her blog; I just thought her advice was that important to share. Watch them fighting words.

What advice to you have? As a friend? Parent? Spouse? Or patient? Leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hi. Did you have something you wished to say? Yes? Excellent.