Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bear With Me...



Sooooooooo...

Years ago, I broke part of my back. It sucked, make no mistake, but I got better and moved on.

Of course, that wasn't the last of it. Oh, no. Since this Fall, I've been struggling with a reinjury of my spine. And that has sucked too.

Lots of stuff has had to take a backseat to healing, including this blog. But I haven't forgotten it, or you. And I will get better and move on again. In the meantime, bear with me...it's just going to take a bit...


3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, Kelley - take care of yourself, we'll always be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty! It's actually been a wonderful bad thing to happen. I'm getting back on track and am feeling good. Finally. So, soon. I should be back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh, hi. Did you have something you wished to say? Yes? Excellent.