Thursday, October 28, 2010

Caring Bridge

Handy-dandy FYI for today: Banging your head on a desk burns 150 calories an hr. So go nuts. 

It's hard. Staying in touch with everyone. Whether it's a surgery, a medical crisis, or just regular status updates, it can be a huge challenge reaching out to all those you want to connect with. It seems no matter how hard I try, I never juggle it well.

Never.

But now there's a new way to stay connected--Caring Bridge. Through a website,  phone and mobile apps, text messages, and even Facebook, you can reach out to everyone you wish.

Does it work? I don't know. I haven't used it yet. But I plan to, and I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime I figured I'd share it with you all too. It seems like it just might be an incredible way to disperse updates and reach out.

To learn more you can go here, and watch the vair cool video.

(A special thanks to Patti for letting us know about this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hi. Did you have something you wished to say? Yes? Excellent.