Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Few Announcements...






In case you haven't noticed, I've added some videos to my sidebar. If you scrawl down, as in wayyyyy down on the right, you'll see that not only do I have a rotating video bar for YouTube but that I've also permanently placed videos by PattiG, Project 2020, and a few others beneath it. I just hope you find them as helpful and inspiring as I did.

And speaking of PattiG, I'd say it's way past about time we officially placed her on Angiomas Suck's People Who Rock list here. Agreed?



We can't thank you enough, Patti, for all you've done. You rock. You completely do.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! Thank you!! :)
    I think we all rock for taking a stand and speaking up about CM's!!! Applause, Applause!
    Speaking up = AWARENESS and we need that.
    PattiG

    ReplyDelete

Oh, hi. Did you have something you wished to say? Yes? Excellent.